Hop Lot Brewing Co.
Located just south of downtown on M-22, you'll find the site of Suttons Bay's first micro-brewery. Secluded behind acres of hardwoods is our tap room touting a rotating tap list full of consistent and fresh tasting specialty and seasonal ales year round. We're two brothers originally from Holland, Michigan that wanted to create a unique brewery experience for the guests and residents of the Leelanau Peninsula.
What you can expect at the brewery:
- - One-of-a-kind outdoor beer garden with an 'Up North" twist.
- - The “Traditional German-Style Biergarten, with an Up-North Twist” includes a Cascade Hop Garden, campfires, picnic tables amongst tall maples, outdoor games, strung lights, outdoor stage and clear view of the summer sky.
- - On-site hop garden. Walk through the 18 feet tall hop plants
- - Free brewery tours
- - 10 - 14 taps with main stay and rotating taps
- - Not just 'hoppy' beers. Although, it's in our name, we brew all styles of beer, for all different tastes
Friday 3 PM - 10 PM
Saturday 12 PM - 10PM
Sunday 12 PM - 8 PM
Monday - Thursday 11 AM - 12 AM
Friday - Saturday 11 AM - 12 AM
Sunday 12PM - 11PM
658 S. West Bay Shore Drive