Chamber Member Resources
Join SBCC Today
Members can benefit from investment and involvement in the Suttons Bay Chamber of Commerce. The Chamber can offer networking opportunities that can develop into strong sales leads or business relationships and can offer your business a voice in the local community. The public and visitors looks to the Chamber as a reference when searching for businesses, services and organizations.
in addition as part of your Chamber membership benefits, businesses have a complete listing in our online membership directory. Listing includes your contact information, listings in certain categories, links to your website and social media, direct email access and a locator map. SBCC members can also submit information to be added to the Calendar of Events for the area.
Business - Click for Membership Application.
Non-profit and Friends of the Chamber- Non-profit organizations and non-business residents whom want to b a part of SBCC. Click for Membership Application.
New Business- Click for Membership Application.
Download the appropriate membership forms to complete. Please complete both sections of the document. Section one addresses annual membership. Section two is to be completed if you are not currently listed on suttonsbayarea.com. Once form is complete, return to and make checks payable to SBCC, PO Box 46, Suttons Bay, Michigan 49682. Or, checks may be dropped off at Suttons Bay Trading Co. to Karen Pontius. Karen may be contacted at 231-271-7423 or by email Karen@suttonsbaytrading.com.
2017 Meeting Schedule
Regular Chamber meetings are held at the Inland Seas Building. Meetings are scheduled for 8:30 AM.
- 10/03/2017 - Annual Member Meeting & Social
Suttons Bay Chamber of Commerce Website
If you have information you would like added to the community calendar please email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
Adding Online Business Listing
Once Membership Application is complete including Section 2 - Online Listing Form and have submitted your business photo to email@example.com your Online Business Listing will be added to sutttonsbayarea.com.
Editing Online Business Listing
SBCC has provided its members with two options to edit individual business listings for convience.
- Option 1
- Members can edit their Online Business Listing one time per year by completing Membership Application - Section 2 - Online Listing Form Once form is complete, return to SBCC, PO Box 46, Suttons Bay, Michigan 49682 or email form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Option 2
- Members can edit their Online Business Listing by requesting a log-in to access listing. The member will then be provided a log-in which will allow the member to edit only their business listing. To have access members must first print, read and agree to Terms of Agreeement by signing and returning form to Suttons Bay Chamber of Commerce.
- Terms of Agreement for Access - Click for Terms of Agreement for online access
Listing Edit Instructions
- 1. First you must login to the chamber website: This can be done by clicking on the login link at the top of any page.
- 2. You should have received an email with your login and password if you have completed and returned the terms of agreement form.
- 3. Next you must navigate to your business's or organization's page. You will only have access to edit your page.
- 4. At the top of this page if you are logged in you will see a tab labeled "EDIT" Click on this tab and you will be taken to a page which allows you to edit the copy of your site. Again this is only available on your individual detail page.
- 5. You should now see your page in the editable mode. Keep in mind that under the terms of agreement you must limit your content to that which is allowed under the agreement.
- 6. In the Section Labeled "Body" you may edit the content by simply typing within the box. You are also provided some basic formatting tools in the header bar which will allow you to format the text, insert an image and add links.
- 7. Once your changes are completed scroll down to the bottom and save the changes.
Suttons Bay Chamber Leadership
- Karen Pontius
- Business: Suttons Bay Trading Co.
- Vice President
- Brian Bush
- Business: The Business Helper
- Phil Moore
- Business: Fifth Third Bank
Business: Traverse City State Bank
Suttons Bay Directors
- Chris Nelson, Suttons Bay Public Schools
- Fred Sitkins, Inland Seas Education Association
- Chris Bahle, Bahle's