Chamber Member Resources
- First you must login to the chamber website: This can be done by clicking on the login link at the top of any page.
- You should have received an email with your login and password if you have completed and returned the terms of agreement form.
- Next you must navigate to your business's or organization's page. You will only have access to edit your page.
- At the top of this page if you are logged in you will see a tab labeled "EDIT" Click on this tab and you will be taken to a page which allows you to edit the copy of your site. Again this is only available on your individual detail page.
- You should now see your page in the editable mode. Keep in mind that under the terms of agreement you must limit your content to that which is allowed under the agreement.
- In the Section Labeled "Body" you may edit the content by simply typing within the box.
- You are also provided some basic formatting tools in the header bar which will allow you to format the text, insert an image and add links.
- Once your changes are completed scroll down to the bottom and save the changes.
To add info to the calendar:
If you have information you would like added to the community calendar please email the information to email@example.com for review.